Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 119

Thread: Hey CucoBerryAddict!

  1. #31
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No I've not tried them, I don't even know them, but I would love to!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They are games from the ultimate video game saga. A sci-fi story covering over 15000 years of humanity's future, deeply philosophical and full of metaphysical and religious symbolism, with awesome plot twist after plot twist, relating humanity's attempt to discover the ultimate truth. The Xeno saga is famous for its controversial contents and harsh criticism of religion.

    Xenogears was released first, years ago, for the PlayStation console. You can play it in a PSX, a PS2, or a PSX emulator (there are many available for PCs out of which I recommend ePSXe; there are some available for Mac too). Xenogears is this saga's episode 5, 80 to 110 hours long, and my favorite game ever. Sadly (and stupidly), it's has not been released in Europe, but you can still import from the American version. (To play it in a real PSX or PS2, you'll have to mod chip them, which is advisable anyways.)

    Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht (named after philosopher Nietzsche's "The Will to Power" book) has been released for PS2, and is the saga's episode 1. 50 to 80 hours long. Again, not released in Europe, but you can import the American version and play it in a chipped PS2.

    Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose (named after Nietzsche's "Beyond Good and Evil" book) will be released in America in about 8 months, and will be the second episode in the saga.

    The saga is 6 episodes long, though Xenosaga Episode 5 may or may not be a Xenogears remake (if they decide to make it a parallel story to tell something new).

  3. #33
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW! Do you always write so much? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    It could be a cool game I guess, but is it deutsch?? [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] Or is it in english? [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    two words, white apocalypse, thank you XD

    anyways elena is a healer and white magic user, and shes cuter like i sed b4, its just my taste anyways so dont go all crazy =P

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What?! I'm GONNA A-Go All A-Cuhrazy on you!
    What?!
    Nah, you know I'm kidding man, don't you?
    Elene is quite nice, very very cute.
    Her personality is pretty cool too..

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Threesome.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    >_> i wouldnt mind it if i was the 3rd person + Elena + Millenia LOL XD

    things i like about Elena

    1. UBER CUTE OMGWTFBBQ!!!1one!!11one

    2. Beautiful Voice

    3. Great Personality

    4. Her hair is uber pretty when loose XD~~

    5. I bet shes got a rockin' body under all that holy clothes XD

  8. #38
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can you check these topics too?
    Grandia Cultural Dictionary
    Grandia III.
    OS Girls
    The Technical Thread
    I must talk with ED (Elyssa)
    I'm in all of these you know, so why don't you two come into these topics? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 28, 2004 03:10 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Dreamer(1): To manually run a Windows program, you can click the Start Menu (if you're using an Hungarian localized version of Windows it may say something different, perhaps Aktiviz?l or Mozg?s?t?), then click Run... (below the help, in Hungarian could it be Szalad?), then type in the name of the program you want to run. For example, the Windows calculator is CALC (type calc, press Enter), and the character map I was talking about is CHARMAP.


    IRT Dreamer(2): I'm doing lots of things at once, like downloading files or watching anime, but I'll eventually check every thread, even if I'm not posting (as I'm the mod). I'm not always online though.

  10. #40
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now I see... In the Start men? there's Futtat?s...
    Now I know, thanks! I'm learning a lot from you. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 26, 2004 01:52 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •